Horses for 2017
Best 2016 Results
- We won in two Prelim British Dressage tests at the same competition
- Qualified for the Petplan Area Festivals in two outings.
- To complete an ODE
- Start competing at Novice Dressage and start training towards Elementary
- I would like to introduce flying changes into our flat work, take part in some hunter trails, attend the Boxing Day Hunt and do more cross country schooling.
- Most importantly have fun and make sure Harvey is happy, healthy, fit and sound!
- Be prepared and practice, practice, practice!
- Time keeping – essential!
- Have a pair of eyes on the ground and don’t be scared to ask for help.
- Have the correct feeding regime
- Give the horse “down time” i.e. turn out.
- Competing at the British Dressage Area Festivals at Northallerton Arena in October 2016
- Winning both prelim tests (overall out of all 3 sections) at Yorkshire Dressage
- Harvey- he is not your “normal” dressage horse, or jumping horse, he is a heavy weight cob who isn’t bred to do things he does. He is my horse of a life time and my best friend. He is small in height (14.2hh) but makes up for it in his big personality! I have owned Harvey since he was almost 3 years old. I have trained and produced him myself with the help of some amazing trainers and friends. Without them, we would not be who we are, where we are and what we have achieved!
Blue Chip Lami-light
Blue Chip Joint RLF
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.