Horses for 2017
- Skelton Beth – 17hh 11 year old Chestnut Mare
- Behey Boy II – five year old piebald gelding
- Stanhopes Song of the Sea – 11 year old skewbald mare (doing dressage)
- The Happy Prince (a homebred/ family pet – retired from eventing and now doing dressage)
- Checkpoint – 7 year old retired racehorse
Best 2016 Results
- Skelton Beth and I winning our section of the Blue Chip Central North West BE80 (T)Challenge
- Winning the Riding Test at the British Riding Clubs Championships on Stanhopes Song of the Sea
- To start BE80T with Behey Boy II- the dream would be to retain the Blue Chip Central North West BE80T Challenge title!!!!
- Hopefully competing BE90 with Skelton Beth – who knows – maybe qualify for some regional finals…
- Start retraining Checkpoint – I rode him in the Macmillan Cancer Support Charity race in 2014 at York Races and we won! The trainer gave him to me as a ‘home for life’ when he retired from racing last summer. He is very lively so we might have to take things slowly!
- Qualify as part of a team with Malton Riding Club for the National Championships
- Take every opportunity you can to go out competing and training over the winter – if they are fit at the start of the season it feels like you are ahead of the game.
- Remember to try and stay fit yourself!
- Winning sponsorship from Blue Chip of course!
- The Happy Prince – he is homebred and had a lot of injury problems but last year he qualified for the Mitsubishi Motors Cup BE90 final. We got round so I got my completion rosette. I have retired him to the dressage arena now!
Blue Chip Original
Apple Calm and Carrot Calm Instant Calmer