Horses for 2017
- Shannondale Goldie
- Shannondale Annie – Irish Sports Horse by Shannondale Sarco
Best 2016 Results
- 2nd BE100 Speetley 28.5 dressage
- 4th Skipton BE100 21 dressage
- 5th Shelford BE100 29.5 Dressage,
- 6th BE100RF Llyanymynech
- Qualify for Badminton this time!
- Produce Goldie so she’s ready for BE80/4yo classes
- Compete in a BYEH class with Goldie
- Qualify Annie for Riding club champs
- Be prepared
- Run through your dressage test before you go in the arena, I often suffer from memory loss especially riding 2 horses at different levels
- Have somebody on the ground to help you warm up, my mum often picks up things to improve my riding
- Practice practice practice! Video yourself often so you can see where improvements could be
- Last year, it was being ranked in the top 20 for British Eventing Foundation Points half way through the year. I was also very pleased to pick up Badminton RF qualifications just missing out on a place at the Badminton Championships by 0.1!!
- Pokeys Puzzle- sold earlier this year to fund the purchase of My Harlequin Lady. Took me to CCI* level 35th out of 105 finishes at Osberton International Horse Trials, 9th & 12th place at Chatsworth International, Numerous placings at Novice level. Came 5th out of 731 competitors in the Pony Club Open MustoEventing League 2011
- Candy Blue
Recent Blog Posts
Learn from the top thought leaders in the industry.