Horse/s for 2013:
Blue Chip Jasper
Best 2012 Results:
- 5th IHDT National Championship
- 4th BHDTA National Championship
- Reserve Junior National Champion and part of winning England Team
- Representing Great Britain at the FEI European Championships for Young Drivers, Austria.
Qualify for the IHDT National Championships
Successfully compete at Intermediate National level
Compete at Junior National Championships
- Always give your horse as much turnout as possible
- Work hard and you will get results
- Looking after your horses joints is really important, so a good joint supplement is a must in a competition horse
- Ensure your horse has the best quality nutrition so he can perform to the best of his ability
Representing my country four times, I am extremely proud to have competed for Great Britain.
Memorable Horses: They have all been memorable but particularly my first pony Snowflake and Fortune Teller, who I won three Silver Medals with.
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOdXtiMIe5Bgu_8dWaC1bHw?